Passionate about clean technologies? Join an elite consulting team.
We are looking for a director/VP, corporate finance to join the Apricum team.
Apricum is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture, network and technical understanding.
About the position
Apricum’s transaction business is growing fast. We require ever more execution capacity to support our global clients in effecting Net Zero. We now seek a number two in the new London office whose personal growth can keep pace with ours. This is a chance to build and shape a corporate finance business within a highly regarded and fast-growing global advisory boutique.
Based in Apricum’s London office, you will work for blue-chip global clients and growth companies in M&A, raising equity, in renewable energy, digital energy and cleantech. You work in close collaboration with the head of corporate finance, with responsibility for building a junior team with the highest standards, and the accurate and timely completion of transactions, with extensive exposure to client C-suites.
Our offer in brief
- Work on cutting-edge corporate finance transactions globally in a dynamic top advisory boutique
- Lead transactions with autonomy under the guidance of a partner
- Be part of an internationally renowned, experienced expert team
- Enjoy attractive remuneration
- Be based in London, while handling projects around the globe
- A refreshingly balanced, supportive, collaborative ‘one firm’ culture, prioritizing staff development
- Remarkable growth
- Hands-on experience in international expansion
Your profile and attributes
- You typically have an MBA or CFA, and 9–14 years experience, principally in corporate not project finance, within a bank, advisory boutique, consulting firm or a corporate
- Sub-industry is less important, but significant renewables / cleantech experience is non-negotiable: digital energy, energy storage, e-mobility or solar or similar
- You are not required to originate, but must become an internal team leader strong on detail, process, experience and organization for asset, corporate or equity transactions
- Demanding financial modelling standards will be valued by the team you develop
If you are qualified to work in the UK, please send your CV to email@example.com detailing your renewables and cleantech experience.
Please visit our website or call us on +49 30 30 877 620 for more information.