Looking for a fulfilling role in a high growth company dedicated to a sustainable future?
We are looking for a team assistant to join our international team, based in Berlin on a part-time to full-time basis.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we have a strong focus on European and MENA markets and support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. Exciting times at Apricum, we are on a strong growth trajectory, having opened a London and Dubai office this year with another to follow soon.
We are proud of our youthful and diverse team of around 30 with native speakers of twelve languages. We all enjoy coming to work each day and share a commitment to the highest quality results for our clients as well as a passion for driving the energy transition.
Based in our Berlin office, you support the office manager and act together as the central point of communication for our team and our clients, handling correspondence, travel expenses, ordering supplies, greeting guests and a multitude of administrative tasks such as visa coordination, recruiting support and event coordination. You organize meetings and travel for our consultants and also provide some administrative support to the marketing and recruiting managers.
You are proactive with a strong sense of responsibility, reliability and accuracy. You are a good communicator with outstanding organizational skills. With an excellent command of the German language, you are also comfortable speaking English on a daily basis with our friendly international team.
What you can expect from us
- Be part of a friendly, international team dedicated to improving the planet
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Work in a strongly growing top management consulting and transaction advisory firm with happy clients
- Work in an appealing office in Berlin’s Mitte district
Desired skills and experience
- You have a minimum of two years of professional experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced
international work environment or have completed an office management qualification (e.g., Kaufmann/-
frau für Büromanagement)
- You are pragmatic with great initiative, first-rate organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- You work well independently and enjoy working in a team
- You approach your work with enthusiasm and enjoy rolling up your sleeves
- With a highly professional attitude, you pay thorough attention to detail and are committed to high
- You have strong communication skills in German, both spoken and written and can happily converse in
English with your colleagues
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call us on +49 30 30 877 620.