Passionate about clean technologies? Join an elite consulting team.
We are looking for a corporate finance analyst to join the Apricum team in London.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture, network and technical understanding. Apricum’s cleantech leadership means we are on a strong growth trajectory, having opened a London office in 2021, and our Dubai office in February 2022.
Apricum’s transaction business is growing fast. We require ever more execution capacity to support our global clients in driving the energy transition. We now seek a corporate finance analyst in the London team whose personal growth can keep pace with ours.
Based in Apricum’s Mayfair office, you will work for blue-chip global clients and growth companies in M&A and raising equity, in renewable energy, digital energy and cleantech. You work in close collaboration with the corporate finance team, delivering analysis and advice of the highest standards, timely completion of transactions, and receiving extensive exposure to client C-suites. You may, on occasion, get exposure to our management consulting teams.
Our offer in brief
- Work on cutting-edge corporate finance transactions globally in a dynamic top advisory boutique
- Execute renewable energy and cleantech transactions under the guidance of a Partner and VP
- Be part of a rapidly growing internationally renowned, expert team
- Develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance and attractive remuneration
- Be based in London, handle projects around the globe, and join company celebrations in Berlin
- You have 1–3 years corporate finance experience within a bank, or corporate finance boutique
- We hire for attitude, not experience. So prior energy experience is not required, but evidence of your excellence, attention to detail and demanding standards are non-negotiable
- We insist on excellence in financial modelling and you must be familiar using financial data systems
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills, evidenced in a strong academic pedigree
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Permission to work in the UK
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call us on +49 30 30 877 620.