Dedicated to excellence?
We are looking for a senior Associate, Corporate Finance to join the Apricum team in London.
Apricum is a leading global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 in Berlin, we are growing across Europe and the Middle East due to our reputation for excellence and expertise. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture, smarts and technical depth.
Apricum’s transaction advisory business is growing exceptionally fast. We require ever more execution capacity to support our global clients in delivering the energy transition. We now seek a senior corporate finance associate in the Mayfair office whose personal growth can keep pace with ours. We are international, diverse and proud to mainly hire from elite academic and business backgrounds.
We bring the cleantech expertise, you bring the transaction execution experience. You will mainly work on solar, wind, energy storage, digital energy / gridtech, and hydrogen. You will work for blue-chip global corporates, investment funds and growth companies in M&A, and private capital markets. You will work in close collaboration with the heads of M&A and capital advisory.
More importantly – we are collaborative. London is Apricum’s global centre for transaction advisory and investment banking. You must be willing to support our outstanding strategy consulting teams, based in Berlin, Dubai, Paris and London. This broadens the nature of our work beyond execution-only investment banking, and brings you the leading-edge industrial expertise which underpins our success.
OUR OFFER IN BRIEF
- Work on corporate finance transactions globally in a renowned advisory boutique to deliver Net Zero
- Manage investment banking transactions with increasing autonomy under a director
- Be part of an internationally renowned expert team
- Enjoy attractive remuneration benchmarked for leading boutiques
- Be based in St. James’ Square, while handling projects around the globe
- A refreshingly supportive, collaborative ‘one firm’ culture, prioritising collaboration and staff development
- Experience remarkable growth bringing exceptional opportunities for career development
- Develop true industrial expertise unmatched by investment banks
YOUR PROFILE AND ATTRIBUTES
- You do not need cleantech expertise: you need corporate finance excellence. Transaction experience and transaction structuring is key. Demanding financial modelling standards are valued, and at times required
- You typically have an MBA or CFA, and 3–6 years experience in corporate (not project) finance, within a respected bank or advisory boutique. You may have been the top performer in a different industry team who would find more meaning and opportunity transitioning to cleantech
- You will be strong on detail, process, experience and organisation for asset, corporate or equity transactions
- We prioritise cultural fit and attitude
- We succeed due to our high standards and require evidence these are shared
- You have the right to work in the UK
If you are qualified to work in the UK, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about working at Apricum, visit our careers page or call us on +49 30 30 877 620.