Dedicated to excellence?
We are looking for a Consultant to join the Apricum team in Berlin, Paris or Dubai.
Apricum is a leading global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 in Berlin, we are growing across Europe and the Middle East due to our reputation for excellence and expertise. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture, smarts and technical depth.
Based in Apricum’s Berlin, *Paris or Dubai office, you work for clients around the globe on projects in cleantech industries. For example, you help up-and-coming companies to raise the necessary funds for further growth by matching the individual value proposition with the needs of Apricum’s international investor network. Other projects involve deriving strategic recommendations based on intensive market and technology analyses and presenting them to the client. As a member of the project team, you work in close collaboration with a senior consultant and project manager. Furthermore, you will contribute to business development for Apricum.
OUR OFFER IN BRIEF
- Work in a dynamic top management consulting and transaction advisory firm
- Develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry
- Learn from and be part of an international, experienced expert team
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance and attractive remuneration
- Be based in Berlin, Paris or Dubai, handle projects around the globe
- Typically far less travel is required than at other top consultancies
YOUR PROFILE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Professional experience, preferably in consulting, industry or investment banking, gained through internships or one to two years of employment
- Master’s degree in either business, engineering or physical sciences (e.g., physics, chemistry) with excellent academic achievements; a dual engineering/business degree is also a great fit
- Interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
*Fluency in French is mandatory to work in our Paris office
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to email@example.com. For more information about working at Apricum call us on +49 30 30 877 620.