Dedicated to excellence? Passionate about clean technologies and corporate finance?
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join the Apricum team in London.
Be part of an elite banking team and work on corporate finance transactions globally in the cleantech space.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in delivering the energy transition. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture and technical understanding. Apricum’s leadership in cleantech has put the firm on a strong growth trajectory, with new offices opened in London in 2021, Dubai in 2022 and Paris in 2022. Our growth continues.
Apricum’s transaction business is growing fast. We require more execution capacity to support our global clients in driving the energy transition. We now seek a corporate finance analyst in the London team whose personal growth can keep pace with ours.
Based in Apricum’s London office, you will work for blue-chip global clients and growth companies in M&A and raising equity, in renewable energy, digital energy, e-mobility and cleantech. You will work in the corporate finance team, delivering analysis and advice of the highest standards, timely completion of transactions, and learning about the companies and technologies driving the energy transition. You may, on occasion, also gain exposure to our renowned strategy consulting teams.
Our offer in brief
- Be part of a fast-growing boutique renowned for its expertise
- Develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry fundamental to our planet’s prosperity
- Be involved in all main phases of the transactions alongside our senior team members from top tier firms
- Get access to early client exposure
- Be based in London, handle projects around the globe, and join company training and celebration events in Berlin
- We are a highly collaborative company and nurture our staff as team players
- We favour a meritocratic approach to career progression
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Please only apply if you meet all the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in finance from one of Europe’s leading educational institutions
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Clear evidence of your appetite for corporate finance (whether while in education or at a bank, boutique, or in-house M&A team)
- Financial modelling skills and robust understanding of main financial concepts
- We hire for attitude, not experience; evidence of your excellence, attention to detail and demanding standards will be sought
- Structured thinking and strong analytical skills, evidenced in a strong academic pedigree
How to apply
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with evidence of the above criteria.
For questions, please visit our website or call +49 30 30 877 620.