Dedicated to excellence? Passionate about clean technologies and corporate finance?
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join the Apricum team in Paris.
Be part of an elite banking team and work on corporate finance transactions globally in the cleantech space.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in delivering the energy transition. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture and technical understanding. Apricum’s leadership in cleantech has put the firm on a strong growth trajectory, with new offices opened in London in 2021, Dubai in 2022 and Paris in 2022. Our growth continues.
Apricum’s investment banking business is growing fast. We require more M&A execution capacity to support our global clients in driving the energy transition. We seek a corporate finance analyst in the Paris team whose personal growth can keep pace with ours. We are a highly collaborative company and only promote team players.
Based in Apricum’s Paris office, you will work for blue-chip global clients and growth companies in M&A and equity financing, in renewable energy, digital energy and cleantech. You will work in the corporate finance team, delivering analysis and advice of the highest standards, timely completion of transactions, and receiving extensive exposure to client C-suites. You may also gain occasional exposure to our management consulting teams.
OUR OFFER IN BRIEF
- Work on corporate finance transactions globally in a renowned advisory to deliver Net Zero
- Execute renewable energy and cleantech transactions under the guidance of a collegiate team of bankers from top-tier firms
- Enjoy attractive remuneration benchmarked for leading boutiques
- Be based in Paris, handle projects around the globe
- A refreshingly supportive, collaborative ‘one firm’ culture, prioritizing collaboration and staff development
- Experience remarkable growth bringing exceptional opportunities for career development
- Develop true industrial expertise unmatched by investment banks
- You have 1–3 years corporate finance experience within a bank, corporate finance boutique, or in-house renewable energy M&A team
- You have a solid understanding of accounting, valuation and corporate finance fundamentals
- We demand excellence in financial modelling – nothing less
- We hire for attitude, not experience. Prior energy experience is not required, but evidence of your excellence, attention to detail and demanding standards are non-negotiable
- Strong analytical skills evidenced in a strong academic pedigree
- Native-level French spoken and written skills are mandatory
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Please do not apply without full-time corporate finance experience at a respected firm
- We strongly prefer the candidate spends six months training with corporate finance colleagues in our London office before relocating to Paris
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call us on +49 30 30 877 620.