Dedicated to excellence? Passionate about clean technologies and corporate finance?
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Intern to join the Apricum team in London.
Be part of an investment banking team and work on corporate finance transactions globally in the cleantech space.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in delivering the energy transition. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture and technical understanding. Apricum’s leadership in cleantech has put the firm on a strong growth trajectory, with new offices opened in London in 2021, Dubai in 2022 and Paris in 2022. Our growth continues.
As a corporate finance intern at Apricum, you are part of the corporate finance team based in London, and work on M&A and fundraising transactions for growth companies in the renewable energy, digital energy, e-mobility and cleantech space. You support the team in delivering analysis and advice of the highest standards, executing transactions, and learning about the companies and technologies driving the energy transition. You are coached by experienced team members who will support you in developing your corporate finance knowledge.
Our offer in brief
- Be part of a fast-growing boutique renowned for its expertise
- Be involved in all main phases of the transactions alongside our senior team members from top tier firms
- Learn from an international, experienced expert team
- Develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry fundamental to our planet’s prosperity
- Be based in London and contribute to projects around the globe
- Competitive remuneration
- 6-month internship duration
Please only apply if you meet all the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading educational institution
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Financial modelling skills and robust understanding of main financial concepts
- Structured thinking and strong analytical skills
How to apply
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with evidence of the above criteria.
For questions, please visit our website or call +44 20 3709 4805.