Dedicated to excellence?
We are looking for a Vice President, Corporate Finance to join the Apricum team in Berlin.
Apricum is a leading global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 in Berlin, we are growing across Europe and the Middle East due to our reputation for excellence and expertise. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture, smarts and technical depth.
Apricum’s transaction advisory business is growing exceptionally fast. We require ever more execution capacity to support our global clients in delivering the energy transition. We now seek a VP Corporate Finance in the Berlin office whose personal growth can keep pace with ours. We are international, diverse and proud to mainly hire from elite academic and business backgrounds.
You will mainly work on solar, wind, energy storage, digital energy / gridtech, and hydrogen. You will work for blue-chip global corporates, investment funds and growth companies in asset and corporate M&A, or private capital markets. You will work in close collaboration with the managing partner (in Berlin) and the head of transaction advisory (in London).
Apricum’s global center for transaction advisory and investment banking is London. You must be a reliable partner to this team and to our outstanding strategy consulting teams in Berlin, Dubai, Paris and London. This broadens your work beyond execution-only investment banking, bringing you exposure to the leading-edge industrial expertise which underpins our success. Apricum prioritizes collaboration and trust.
OUR OFFER IN BRIEF
- Work on corporate finance transactions globally in a renowned advisory boutique to deliver Net Zero
- Manage investment banking transactions with increasing autonomy under the partners
- Be part of an internationally renowned expert team
- Enjoy attractive remuneration benchmarked for leading boutiques
- Be based in our recently expanded and refurbished Berlin office, while handling projects around the globe
- A refreshingly supportive, collaborative ‘one firm’ culture, prioritizing collaboration and staff development
- Experience remarkable growth bringing exceptional opportunities for career development
- Develop true industrial expertise unmatched by investment banks
YOUR PROFILE AND ATTRIBUTES
- You need a 6–9 year track record of corporate finance excellence. Transaction management and structuring experience is key. Project finance experience does not qualify
- You come from a respected bank or advisory boutique and focused exclusively on asset, corporate or private market equity transactions
- You will be strong on organization, detail, process, experience
- We prioritize cultural fit and attitude
- We succeed due to our high standards and require evidence these are shared
- Strong interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Excellent German skills both written and spoken – business level German is essential
- You have the right to work in Germany
- Applications that do not respect these requirements will not receive a reply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about working at Apricum, visit our careers page or call us on +49 30 30 877 620.