Passionate about the planet? Want to earn experience in digital marketing or the renewable energy industry?
We are looking for a working student to join the Apricum marketing and communications team in Berlin.
Apricum is a leading global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 in Berlin, we are growing across Europe and the Middle East due to our reputation for excellence and expertise. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture, smarts and technical depth.
Apricum is seeking a part-time student to support our marketing and communications activities in our Berlin office. Marketing experience is preferred, but candidates with a passion for digital communications and a desire to learn are encouraged to apply. You will receive guidance and support as well as the opportunity to contribute your ideas and the independence to develop your own hands-on approaches to meaningful projects.
The position requires a strong eye for detail, familiarity with social networks and digital tools as well as an interest in renewable energy. The candidate will also be expected to work in depth with programs like PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint while being personally present in our newly renovated, dog-friendly Berlin office.
OUR OFFER IN BRIEF
- Make a meaningful contribution to the fight against climate change
- Earn experience in a culture that prioritizes collaboration and personal development
- Exercise the freedom to follow your passions while receiving the support necessary to succeed
- Be part of an internationally renowned expert team
- Work in our recently refurbished Berlin office
- Attractive monthly salary
YOUR PROFILE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in, or affinity for, marketing and communications
- Fluent English
- Accuracy, diligence and reliability
- Ability to be present at Apricum headquarters in Berlin Mitte
- Current student in Berlin, Germany / legal right to work in Germany
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about working at Apricum, visit our careers page or call us on +49 30 30 877 620.