Dedicated to excellence? Passionate about clean technologies and corporate finance?
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Associate to join the Apricum team in Berlin.
Be part of an elite banking team and work on corporate finance transactions globally in the cleantech space.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in delivering the energy transition. We differentiate ourselves through our standards, culture and technical understanding. Apricum’s leadership in cleantech has put the firm on a strong growth trajectory, with new offices opened in London in 2021, Dubai in 2022 and Paris in 2022. Our growth continues.
Apricum’s transaction advisory business is growing exceptionally fast. We require ever more execution capacity to support our global clients in delivering the energy transition. We seek a Corporate Finance Associate in the Berlin office whose personal growth can keep pace with ours. We are international, diverse and proud to mainly hire from elite academic and business backgrounds.
We bring the cleantech expertise, you bring the transaction execution experience. You will mainly work on solar, wind, energy storage, digital energy / gridtech, and hydrogen. You will work for blue-chip global corporates, investment funds and growth companies in M&A, and private capital markets. You will work in close collaboration with the heads of M&A and Capital Advisory.
More importantly – we are collaborative. London is Apricum’s global center for transaction advisory and investment banking. You must be willing to support our outstanding strategy consulting teams, based in Berlin, Dubai, Paris and London. This broadens the nature of our work beyond execution-only investment banking and brings you the leading-edge industrial expertise which underpins our success.
Our offer in brief
- Work on corporate finance transactions globally in a renowned advisory to deliver Net Zero
- Manage investment banking transactions with increasing autonomy under a Vice President and/or Director
- Be part of an internationally renowned expert team
- Enjoy attractive remuneration benchmarked for leading boutiques
- Be based in our refurbished Berlin, while handling projects around the globe
- A refreshingly supportive, collaborative “one firm” culture, prioritizing collaboration and staff development
- Experience remarkable growth bringing exceptional opportunities for career development
- Develop true industrial expertise unmatched by investment banks
- You do not need cleantech expertise: you need corporate finance excellence. Transaction experience and transaction structuring is key. Demanding financial modelling standards are valued, and at times required.
- You typically have an MBA or CFA, and 3-6 years’ experience in corporate (not project) finance, within a respected bank or advisory boutique. You may have been the top performer in a different industry team who would find more meaning and opportunity transitioning to cleantech.
- You will be strong on detail, process, experience and organization for asset, corporate or equity transactions.
- Native-level German spoken and written skills are mandatory
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
- We prioritize cultural fit and attitude.
- We succeed due to our high standards and require evidence these are shared
- Please do not apply without these key requirements
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call us on +49 30 30 877 620.