Wondering where to do your internship this year? Curious about the world of management consulting and corporate finance and passionate about renewables and cleantech? Then apply to Apricum.
Constantly learning, you’ll directly contribute to projects, be given responsibility, and receive feedback and support from your mentor.
We offer internships from three to six months and have vacancies in our Berlin and Paris offices.
Read on for more information and be sure to check out what our recent interns said about their experience with us.
Find out more about working at Apricum on our careers page.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As an intern at Apricum, you are part of the consulting team based in Berlin or Paris, and work as a project associate for clients around the globe, contributing to strategic projects in renewable energy industries. Applying your problem-solving, technical and analytical skills, you analyze markets and technologies and condense findings into presentations for our clients’ top-level management.
You are coached by an experienced project manager or senior consultant who will support you in developing your knowledge of the rapidly growing cleantech industry.
- Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievements, preferably in engineering, business, economics or science
- Some work experience, preferably in consulting, industry or finance
- Interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in German is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following documents:
- CV in English
- Cover letter in English
- Academic transcripts
- Your window of availability for the internship and preferred office